Dienstag, 22. April 2008

crabs united by black glove

On the 8th of april there were few people.
There was one man who walked down a street with a very absent stare, ignoring a honking car behind him. Seemed this should have been an extended version of me in the evening of the 6th. The man had long blonde hair, in his 40ies, olivegreen jacket.
The next time i was outside in front of the shopping centre a man passed me who reminded me a martial arts teacher, i had some training at him for maybe a year back in '90 or so. Seemed he was aping my bad body-posture.
This was a very special day, because the neighbour above hasn't been there. Don't know if this happened before since it started.

When i was outside, walking around, at noon/afternoon on the 9th, a group of young men passed me, one said "break in"( "einbrechen" ), overdone articulation. One was wearing camouflage pants. Later in suburbian area a man came towards me, had a look at me. Maybe a martial arts-teacher, late 40ies.
When i was outside with bicycle in the late afternoon, at the streetcrossing at the water near the railwaystation a man with a bicycle was waiting at the other side. He pointed at his beard as if he would beckon me. He was somewhat darker, black beard, when he passed me he made some mouth-noise. Just when i had crossed the street and turned a sniffer on a bicycle passed me. So he was acting as a witness, accusing me for the gesturer. He was wearing black sports clothing and a blue helmet. At the water a nosegesturer came towards me, a woman who looked into my eyes, she was dressed in black and was wearing a scarf of the same blue as the helmet of the one before. On my way back a person on a bicycle passed me, wearing a neon-yellow jacket, hood on, mummed with a black ski-mask, despite the mild weather.
When i was walking to a petrolstation in the evening, at the park a man with a bicycle came towards me, he looked at me as if he would know me, short distance later another bicyclist looked at me, but sceptically-repellant. They had similarity with the way they showed their expressions, both were wearing olive jackets, maybe lefties. I was at the petrolstation were the police-bus passed behind me when i had arrived outside at the till on the 4th, the same clerk was there. Seemed he was afraid, don't know if they told him something about me, or just pressured him, he( as others too ) has usually seen some stalking.
This day i heared some noises from the flat above me, but not attached the usual way, nothing special. Seemed he was slowly getting back to routine.

Before noon on the 10th the one above me showed that he was back with a double-shouted "ueaaahh". And then was in his bathroom when i was in mine. His absence was like holiday to me.
When i walked to the inner city in the early afternoon, there was a man at the streetcrossing when i had passed the bigger street here. He coughed twice when i passed, as a signal, like triggered by motion detector. Seemed to be a rightist, conservativly dressed, had some similarity to the exquisite one who had appeared on the other side of the side-street on the 31st march. In the pedestrian zone i heared someone saying "v-mann"( police-informer ) somewhere street/zone up from the left. I couldn't really pinpoint this, it was distance away, not loud but clear, and as if it came from an area itself instead from a speaking person. Then a man came from the left, he had a dejected convicted expression. He was dressed in black like security, wearing a vest, and had an matted-curly iroquese-haircut, orange-red colour, short darker hair at the sides. When i left a shop at a place two men walked there, one explained "homo", as if he would be suffering from kind of anthropologist-disease. He was taller, had dark long curly hair. Short time later a man came towards me, he was holding a coffe in front of him, as if his arm would have been fixed with screws. I looked at him, he was shaved bald, an athletic person, maybe late 30ies, dressed in black, somewhat security-like style. Looked like a rightist. He exactly corrected his direction, i had to sligthly correct mine, or we would had just collidet. It was obviously an exercise, he had his program, seemed the coffee was kind of plea to him. In the shopping centre a dark black man wearing a black bandana looked at me, into the eyes, seemed he was there because of me. There were two other blacks near, i think they belonged together. I wanted to buy something( low priced, by the way ) in the shopping centre, but had to go to a bank first. When i had returned there were people sitting at a table in the centre, a man commented "bonze"( fat-cat=rich ). A tall man who had been waiting behind a corner passed me, fastly stepping in front of me, looking into my eyes with an overdone grin. Surprising but not debasing, don't know if they succeed to throw some in who really think this would be a test. When i arrived back home a dubiously piping man passed behind me when i opened the door. He was shaved bald, dressed in black, exept his white jacket, and was wearing black sunglasses. Fit's to "v-mann" and the one with the coffee.
When i got outside in the evening a sniffer passed me in the street here, a person on a bicycle. Behaved like programmed, seemed to be an older woman with a black coat. Turned the face towards me, eyes closed, no motion, presenting it like a sculpture. Big false black lashes, and rouged for a darker complexion, without any shading, completly greased. The corners of the mouth were much drawn down. The proportions of the face were similar to the one i described on the 10th of december in '07, with the stick. But the nose was different. On my way back at the streetcrossing at the market-place a person left an internet-cafe. First also looked like an older woman, but then like a buddhist monk. Was wearing an orange coat and a hat of the same colour, and a long buddhist-yellow skirt. I think flip-flops, couldn't see the face, because the lower part was covered with a pale scarf, and the eyes by big roundish sunglasses with brigther frame. He was holding a sheet with both hand, and then hurryed up. While he was crossing the street towards some dark dressed people, as if escaping with documents, a girl with a bicycle stopped next to me, she looked into my eyes. Her lower face was covered with a pale scarf, similar to the granny-monk. Otherwise she was dressed in black. The next people passing me made a comment while i was looking backwards, seemed they also belonged to them. A couple, the man sayed "na ja", was mostly dressed in black.
Near midnigth a always silly laughing man walked up the street here, speaking with overdone colloquial dialect "fire( feuer frei ) ! there he's coming-am i surrounded by terrorists ?!".

When i woke up at about 4am on the 11th the one above me once determinedly poked something on the floor, seemed to be a stick as they are used for training.
During the calm days there wasn't much pressure, so i took the opportunity and did some exercise. It's not much, but better than nothing. But of course, the'll comment on this. On the one side they send the stalkers all the time when i do nothing at all, but on the other side they have made all these red alert buttons and usually have some people who are waiting for attacking me on demand.
When i looked outside in the afternoon, there was a boy, maybe about 6 years, playing with a bough that had about the shape of a stick. He started to hit a column, from left and rigth, then cars, but only to touch them. At a car he made a fast 360° turnaround, then touched it with the stick. Also touched a car with his forefinger, as if this would have a deeper meaning. He walked to the streetcrossing, there he touched again a car with his forefinger, it was like a ritual. He then walked up the pavement backwards, looking straigth down the street. Seemed people there wondered about him, he moved as if he had instructions, showed robotic behaviour, and his eyes looked as if he wasn't really conscious about what he was doing. He was somewhat darker, was wearing a grey beany, snow-camouflage-pants and a jacket much similar to one i have.
When i walked to the shopping centre a sniffer passed me, a bald shaved man with a bicycle, dressed in black, wearing leather jacket. In the shopping centre a man rolling a cigarette, presenting it like a symbol, came towards me. He was babbling, the first were no real words, had "o"'s, then he added "to report"( "Meldung machen"). Kind of wireless operator figure. He was wearing dark clothes and orange shaded glasses. On my way back there was a man at the streetcrossing here, he was moving his tongue like at oral sex. Maybe 30, slender, unshaved.
When i walked down the street here in the late afternoon, there was a nosegesturer on the other side. He was pressing his forefinger against a nostril, the basic-gesture, but fixed version. He was shaved bald and dressed in black, like the first of them the last time i was outside. A man in his 40ies.
Some speakers in the evening, when i arrived back at the streetcrossing here a dark black man came towards me. One or two days before he left the park when i arrived there, he was jogging. The timing was typically for them, he stayed in the middle of the path, so i slowed down to let him pass, then entered the park. So now this was similar timing, obviously he wanted to accuse me for entering the park, despite he had marked it. Both times he had his eyes nearly closed, he had a shorter beard.

On my way back from the baker in the early morning of the 12th, a black dressed man came around the corner at the streetcrossing here, aping my face-expression. He had hair similar to mine.
When i left the park at about noon, a man with a bicycle came towards me. He was greeting me, i responded. I knew him by sigth in the end of the 80ies. He now was wearing the glasses of the granny-monk two days before. So i wasn't really happy to see him. Seemed from his point of view his mission should be funny but serious. No idea what he's expecting.
The next time i was outside there was a couple at a car at the park, the man was wearing red sport-shorts and complained that it would be cold( "so kalt" ). Double-meaning to complain that i wasn't happy to see granny-monk. In another street a sniffer passed me, a bicyclist wearing a neon-yellow jacket and black cyclists-shorts.
When i unlocked my bicycle in front of a supermarket in the late afternoon, there was a couple next to me. The man looked like someone i knew from training, till about 8 years ago. Exept he was darker. I think he was it, but with make-up. He wasn't one of the mobbers.
At nigth a man who was dressed like me, except the shoes, passed me. He moved like patrolling, a sportive man. The timing was also obvious. And one of the speakers from the day before was again at the same point, a taller man wearing an olive-green jacket, in his 30ies. Now he did nothing.

At noon on the 13th a woman walked up the street here, seemed she had a cellphone, she loudly explained "i hear everything"( "ich höre alles" ). Could have been irony.
In the late afternoon i passed a man who looked on the ground in front of him, concentrating to show no reaction. When i was next to him he made a noise with closed lips. He was unshaved, wearing a buddhist-red bandana and an orange hooded sweater beneath a grey pullover.
When i was outside with my bicycle in the evening, a bicyclist came towards me, he corrected his direction, heading towards me, so we both had to stop and looked at each other. He had made a little game for his direction-change, it first looked like accidentially chosen the wrong direction, somewhat late, but then he repeated corrections to stop me. I smiled somewhat, maybe he would tell me what he wanted. He responed with a smile, but an enhanced one. He let me pass, then noisily pressed out air through closed lips. I did also a noise. He was somewhat darker, had a black leather jacket. When i passed the railwaystation a man who looked like the neighbour next to me came out. He was darker, maybe he was it, but with make up. He had a filled holdall with him. Today i had washed clothes, so i had one before. At the taxis at the station there was a man, darker complexion, who turned away from me and made a noise through closed lips, number three. Otherwise he showed no reaction, programmed behaviour.
When i was at a petrolstation at late evening, a big skinhead entered, i stepped to the side because he wanted to pass me. He then stood in line behind me, he was weigth-trained, dressed in black, had steel-capped shoes. When i left another skinhead of similar proportions came towards the entrance, i stepped to the side again. This one was wearing an olive-green jacket.
When i was outside at nigth a police-bus with blue-ligths on passed before i turned towards the park. When i was heading towards the park i heared a whiping bang out of it, seemed to be a fake-gun, gas or so. I heared no other sounds out of the park, the police-car had headed to the market place. Before i arrived at home i heared a police-siren from this direction.

When i was walking to the cheap supermarket in the early afternoon of the 14th, in the next parallel street there was a man wearing black gloves, as police and such use it. He was walking on the pavement, i on the street. He was in his 20ies, athletic, obviously trained, he had some tension on his arms and didn't move them normally while walking. At a petrol-station a bicyclist wearing grey gloves passed me.
Maybe the one with the gloves was from kung-fu, i reminded chinese kung-fu in an online-forum in the morning in context with surveillance, to others it would have made a joke about olympic security.
In the late afternoon there was a gesturer in front of the near supermarket, he was touching his chin, marking himself as one of them. He was very serious with this. A taller man, relaxed military-styled clothing, had a dog. Near the pedestrian zone there was a sniffer, maybe turkish, was wearing a black leather jacket.
When i was outside in the early evening, at a side-street at the park there was a young couple with bicycles coming from the place. The man was wearing a jacket that reminded me someone, i looked at him, longer than i would have looked otherwise. The jacket seemed new and was styled somewhat punkish. I was standing on the wide cycle-lane that is on the pavement there, there's not much traffic. I wanted to move on, already made a step, then i've seen a bicyclist coming from the left, he was already close but i just could step back, also was leaning backwards and turned my head. He showed absolutely no reaction, concentrated on consistendly cycling straigthforwards. Haven't noticed him before, he nearly hit me. He then could had claimed that he wasn't agressive, because this wouldn't fit to his old bicycle, and get square about that it was on the cycle lane. Not much later a sniffer passed me, he also made a nosegesture, raising his fist to his nose, as if he had something inside. With his determined noise and expression i would expect he really knew what this gesture was about. He had tanned skin, was in his 40ies, dressed in black.

I woke up at about 5am on the 15th when a loud car passed. The one above me was doing rhytmic steps, but then stopped. Cannot know for how long he'd been doing so, but this has effect on my own rhythm, and so i felt really down.
When i walked to the bank at noon, there was a man in front who touched somewhere in his face in their typical way, have only seen him from the corner of my eye. He was wearing something of a green colour, much like the green of the police. There was also another person near who was wearing this colour, a woman. Street down there was a green police-bus.
When i was in the park in the afternoon, there was a nosegesturer, he was standing side-face towards me, he had two leashed dogs and raised the hands with the leashes to his nose. So the gesture had similarity to the last one the day before. He was clearly marking himself as one of them. One of his slim dogs was of fair brown, the other of black colour. I sat down on a near bank, then a black dressed man with a Dalmatian, who had about the proportions as the other two, passed in front of me. Then the one with the two dogs passed very close behind the bank. Seemed this should have been antiracistic symbolic dogs. At a streetcrossing a girl looked at me with a somewhat derailed-surprised expression, think she had rastas, she had external earphones and was wearing leggings of the green from noon. Later i passed two old men, one was walking with two crutches, the other was physically in good condition, also bigger, he was leaning on a rail. He said to the other one "how many did we shot"( "wie viele haben wir denn erschossen" ), and added "at the war, there one has to shoot people, rigth ?"( "na im krieg, da erschiesst man doch leute" ). A shirty looking lefty passed me with a bicycle there. I first thougth the two would know each other, and that this was usually acting, but then it came into my mind that this was only the way the athletic old man presented himself. He also showed physical presence. Maybe it was just a harassment, and the one with the crutches was irritated. The talking one had somewhat longer fair grey hair, no bald patch, think he was wearing a leather jacket.
When i was outside with bicycle in the late evening two men were coming towards me, one had somewhat darker complexion and was wearing glasses, he gave me a derisive look and called me a chicken( "schisser" ).
I was outside one more time, in the next prallel street a bigger athletic man was coming towards me, he was walking very slowly, looking on the ground. He didn't react, so i had to step to the side. When i had passed he said "puh".

In the afternoon of the 16th there was a woman with a dog at the park, she was dressed in black and was wearing a cap and a scarf of yesterdays green. The tone and the way of presentation was also similar to the woman with the blue scarf on the 9th.
When i was outside in the afternoon i sat down on a bank in a park( not the near one ). About 1min. later the gi-haired clerk from the fair-trade shop passed.
When i got outside in the late afternoon a bald-shaved taller man came towards me, somehow agressive expression. In his 40ies, pale pants.
When i was at a petrol-station at nigth, there was a man in line behind me, he looked at me with an astounded expression, as if something incredible had happened. Red cheeks, bearded, regular shirt.

When i woke up on the 17th, the one above me was again doing his rhytmic noises. Steps, drapes, he consumes the attention. When i walked into the kitchen he followed above me, then put something on the tiled floor, sounded like kind of small bowl made out of thick metal.
I was at the park before noon, had really bad health and could only walk very slowly. On the other side of the street there was a man who used a walking-frame. He was leaning on it, bowed down at rigth angle. Maybe early 40ies, was usually acting, but with details and ostentation. Was dressed in black. He walked to an entrance opposite to me. In another street a man came towards me and gave me an estimating look. Think he was from kung-fu. Late 40ies, wearing dull orange trousers.
When i was walking to a supermarket in the early afternoon, at a near place there was someone pissing, against one of these boxes for electric supply. There are often drinking people near, he didn't look like one of them, but it basically fits to the environment. He had a wide stance with bowed leg, already a copulation-posture, his penis seemed to be half-erected, maybe they used some red for a more flashy glans. An exhibitionistic pissing man. In front of the supermarket street up a bicyclist looked into my eyes when he passed me on the pavement, a blonde man in his 50ies, wearing a fair orange jacket. When i payed at the till the pissing one entered and asked the clerk if he could place his backpack there. Despite the older woman already had agreed he repeatedly repeated his question, speaking fast and polite, in a slippy neurotic way. Finally he moved on. He was a bigger athletic man wearing a white pullover, in his 20ies, dark gi-haircut. Then two girls entered. When in front of me, at some distance, one turned her head 90° towards me, without looking at me before. Had a friendly expression, but also if she had to do so. A younger teenager, not older than 16, good looking, slender, long black hair.
In the afternoon i passed two young teenage boys at a wider streetcrossing, they were spitting at each other, in a competitive way, totally silly. When i crossed the street two smaller black children, a boy and a girl, came running towards me. They moved really well, and had an expression like professional sportmen, i think this was added for show. They were followed by a walking white woman with a cellphone, she said a longer "jaaa"( "yes ?" ). There was a meaning. Then the spitting ones were running across the other street, behind me at 90° to the little black ones. They moved in a totally fidgetly upset way. So this was some contrast acting, black is cool. Short distance further a bicyclist came towards me, he first looked at his crotch, then at me. In his 30ies, dressed in black.
The next time i was outside there was a bicyclist waiting on the other side of a streetcrossing, near home. He was at about the same age, proportions, dressed much like me, but his jacket had another colour. He was wearing the same shoes as i do when bicycling, but obviously he had new ones. He moved his tongue as for oral sex. When i arrived back home the neighbours next to me walked towards a car, the girl was wearing a skirt similar to the one from the granny-monk on the 10th. Inside their car they honked repeatedly.
When i was outside in the early evening, a man passed me who moved one leg as if it would be somewhat lame. When next to me he made a few fast steps, to show that this was acting, then got back to lame routine.
So when i woke up this day i was so down that it was hard to walk at all, but with time it became more normally. I even dared to do exercise for some minutes. My health is in a critically phase, it would be necessary to sometimes do so.
When i was at a petrolstation at nigth two men arrived when i was standing outside in front of the till. One stood to my rigth, the other one behind me, both too close for no reason. The one to the rigth explained towards me, as if there would be an audience behind me "after the first round i always get this kick"( "nach der ersten Runde kriege ich immer diesen Kick" ). Both in their 20ies, one was wearing a black leather jacket, the other one a hooded sweater. Usually martial artists who showed that they are provoced now, because i did exercise.

In the afternoon of the 18th there were some people who had a look at me, lefties, but it wasn't so much. When i bougth me a coffee, there was a man passing outside, he gave me a frozen routinated look. He also did so before i arrived there, now he had turned around and did one more. Normally i would say his attitude would be typically for rightists, maybe they threw one in. Shaved bald, basecap, black jacket, khaki boots, seemed to be somewhat stronger, maybe early 40ies.
When i was outside with my bicycle in the late afternoon, one or two men sitting in front of a cafe who started tattling, before i passed there. Seemed they wanted to be more attractive to women. Later a teenager with fixed eyes came towards me on a bicycle. Despite the bicycle-lane was narrow there he showed no reaction at all, concentrated on going straigthforward, so it was to me to pay attention. I think he was 16 or 17, but it's hard to say with his expression, that looked somewhat drugged, even hypnotised. He was wearing black external earphones. At a place( same where i described the exhibitionistic one )a jogging girl came towards me, she looked into my eyes, then made their basic nosegesture with her left hand, pointing with the forefinger at the ala of her nose( i think i wrote nostril instead of this before, wich is not accurate, they normally point at the ala). Then she looked to the side, at the place, as if this would have a meaning. She was also about 16 or 17, and had similar black external earhones to the bicyclist before. Towards the end of the place/street some people were coming towards me, among them a couple, the man pointed at his cheek, as if he would be searching for the rigth location there, then said something like "what am i doing ?!", as if his partner would have complained about this. He was acting as a witness regarding the earphoned girl, so her nosegesture should have resembled a drug-deal. The man was tall, had black beard, the woman was blonde.
I was at the near supermarket in the evening. On my way back three black men were coming down the street here. One on the pavement at each side, and one in the middle. They all had the same darker complexion, and were dressed in the same colour, grey upper clothing and their jeans had similar blue colour. I think the one at the rigth, from my point of view, was one who had repeatedly stalked me, but i had to pay attention to the tall one in the middle. The one to the left was shaved bald. The one in the middle changed his direction and was now heading directly towards me, so i had to stop or he would have walked into me. He was looking at an imaginary point behind me, and because he was tall he just looked over my head, demonstrativly ignoring me. While doing so he exchanged some words in their language with the one to the rigth. In the afternoon i had crossed the near bigger street when two dark blacks have been on the other side. Girls, small, older than i thougth first, somewhat irritating. The three stalkers now were complaining, i should have crossed the street later.
I was walking to a petrol-station in the evening. I got outside here, then a man stepped on the streetcrossing. Stagey timing, with ostentation, the curtain was drawn. He fastly looked in all four directions, showed his ability to move precisely. Then he asked me, speaking prim and hasty "excuse me, can you tell me where ~at crabs ground~ is ?"( " entschuldigen sie, können sie mir sagen wo hier am Krabbengrund ist ?" ). I shaked head and passed. There is no street with that name. The way he appeared and spoke sayed that this should be a code-word. He was a sportive younger man with a slender face, proper short hair, wearing glasses. He had an olive-green jacket and black gloves, as police and such are using it. Looked like a rigthist. Maybe "Krabben" was inspired by english colloquial scrap-crabs, so this would say : for no reason. The'll get themselves their reason( sie werden sich ihren Grund holen ). Street up a man dressed in black military styled clothing came towards me, but then entered a house. Fits to the one before. When i arrived at the next crossing street there was a nosegesturer, a woman wearing a white poncho with tassels above black clothing. She did the typical move, but then was holding her finger there for some time. She then walked to the entrance in line of me. On my way back from the petrolstation a sportive woman with a bicycle was coming towards me, she was looking at me, purposeful and smirking. She was wearing a black blouson, bowed arms at the wide handlebar, and was wearing black gloves, same as the first one. Not much later a man wearing an olive parka was crossing the street, away from me. Then a man wearing a similar parka came towards me and asked me about a street, the name also started with a "kr", it was a near street. A unshaved lefty, he was relaxed. This was about half an hour after the first one. So the idea was that they intimidated me with blacks, now i had to dislike them. Then they send a rightist here, acting as if something would be going on and then reported lefties about it, telling them that he would belong to me.
At midnigth a woman passed here, she said "shit ! shit ! bombed out ! brrrwwww "( "sch... sch... ausgebomt !( stupid helicopter )") with ironic hyteria. Maybe this should quote englich hooligans. I'm not interested in soccer, think there was a taunt like this. She was in companion of a man, seemed he wasn't confident about the acting.

When i was at the bank at noon of the 19th, there was a black dressed man at a bancomat, he was breathing like a bellow. Someone with big healthy lungs acting as someone with breathing-problems, loudly and consistent. At a streetcrossing at the marketplace three women on bicycles passed me, wearing black gloves. They came from different directions, think the first were leather, than wool, last were synthetic. I had bougth me a coffee, when i drank it in front of the market two darker sportive asian men passed directly in front of me, both dressed the same, exept one was was wearing big pilot glasses. They were uniformed with blue fligth jackets. So they carryed on the three blacks from the day before, who were dressed in the same colours( but different to the asians ), as well as the bombed-out-woman at midnigth.
When i was outside in the afternoon, at the street were i was asked anout "kr"-street the previous day, near that, now a nosegeaturer came towards me. He was walking in the middle of the pavement, had bowed arms, like gorilla, towards my side he was carrying a full white plastic bag, wich made his plea for using much space. He relyed on walking in the middle, and was pressing his nostrils with thumb and forefinger. He wasn't tall, but robust, in his 40ies, with his mirrored glasses and blue jacket he quoted the one of the asians from noon. He was wearing white trousers.
When i bicycled down the street here in the early evening, there was a bald man turning in, maybe it was the one from the 10th, had similarity and was wearing the same sunglasses, but other clothing. I bougth a bread at the baker at the near supermarket, when i was outside and putting it in my bag, standing next to the entrance, the black one from the day before, who has been at the rigth( from my point of view ) came out of the shop. For a moment he was standing directly in front of me, his left hand was nearly at my balls. He moved on, with his left he'd clenched a fist. Was dressed the same as the day before, grey vest over a pullover of matching colour. When i was at the water, looking at the low bridge, there were many people crossing. A man was repeatedly directly looking at me, also turning around, moving his upper body. It was mechanical behaviour, like a compass. Maybe late 40ies, was a good distance away.

When i was sitting at the water before noon on the 20th, a nosegesturer passed. A man in his 50ies, some beard. On my way back a black dressed man came towards me when i turned in the street opposite the shopping centre. Black gloves, all in black, his black-black baseballjacket looked newish, also had black dyed hair, looked somewhat punkish, in his 40ies. As with the other gloved it didn't fit to the weather.
When i had entered the park in the afternoon, the black one from the two previous days came into the park at the next entrance. There was a white woman with a bunch of little children who was greeting him happily. I bougth me something to eat, consumed it sitting on a bank on top of the meadow. Then i was smoking a cigarette, the clerk from the 16th crossed the meadow.
In the evening a man came towards me when i bicycled through the park, he had his chin somewhat higher and didn't move his head at all while walking. Already looked as if he wanted to show me something. In the moment i looked at him he moved his left eye, looking to his rigth side, while his rigth eye still looked forwards. He was in his 20ies, red cheeks, short hair. He was wearing a dark sweatshirt and a red poloshirt beneath, khaki shorts, looked like a rigthist. I was at a petrolstation, on my way back, near the station, a very athletic weigthtrained man came towards me. Shaved bald, looked like a competition body-builder. Wouldn't wonder if this was the next rigthist. He was wearing a grey sweathirt and pale pants, had a fanny-bag in front of his belly. He had a gloating smile, giving his mouth a wave-like shape. The mid and the corners were higher. He passed me next to a parking truck.
When i was watching a thriller on tv the one above me commented with according sounds, creaking with a door and loudly with the floor.

When i arrived at the big meadow in the park in the early afternoon of the 21rst, a man sat down on a bank on top of it. He was dressed up, all in black. A fedora hat, big sunglasses, glossy leather jacket. Didn't look shapey. I decided to sit on the meadow. I once turned around and looked at him, he then moved his folded arms, to signalize that he was paying attention at me. His behaviour reminded me the gaper on the bridge at the 19th. Down the meadow there was a group of younger people, they had a barbecue. Must have already finished, don't remember smoke. When they cleaned the barbecue at a container i've seen no dust. They had knives with them, as far as i could see from the distance, longer ones. And scabbards for them, a young men put them into it, seemed to be somewhat like those from japanese swords. He took them out again, took a melee posture and also made a cutting move towards another one, obviously he was training this. Before they left one said a loud derisive "an artist"( "ein Künstler" ), they laughed. When i was slowly cycling on the pavement at a place, a woman with a smart-car came from the place, looking to the left. She didn't see me, so i had to stop. Still looked to the left when turning in the street to the rigth, as if she wasn't able to turn her head at all.
In the afternoon someone walked up the street here, he loudly explained "they have this area close behind the frontier, there they are allowed to go"( "die haben da dieses Gebiet kurz hinter der Grenze, das die da hindürfen" ).
When i was outside in the afternoon, in the inner city a black woman on a bicycle came towards me, she looke into my face, had an accusing expresion. Maybe late 40ies, fur-collar.
When i was walking to a petrol-station at nigth, a nosegesturer came towards me. He had a decided expression, was wearing woolen black gloves and a olive-green jacket. He made his gesture when he was still some distance away, more than most. Behind me there was a woman walking in the same direction as me, when he passed her she dropped an empty plastic bottle. Seemed to be irritatated.
Also several others this day, who were less intense than most, or had stalked me before, one had similarity with a mobber, or was darkened.

Some other at the other days too.

Keine Kommentare: